You’ve done all the legwork; you have searched high and low and selected a preschool for your kid. He starts to go to school but you still have a niggling doubt as to whether you have selected the right playschool
and if your toddler is happy there. These indicators are designed to take away the doubt in your mind. Read on to see if your toddler’s preschool has what it takes to be a great preschool.
You have selected the preschool based on your preferences. There are some things that you are going to love about the preschool and some things that you wish could be better. We advise you to select a preschool in Gurgaon
that is aligned with your values, ethics, and belief systems.
• The preschool should be big on safety. Accidents happen in the most secure places as well but it will give you peace of mind to know that your child’s preschool has all the safety gear in place to avert a possible mishap. You should check to see if the school you are considering is safe as well as clean.
• Along with physical safety, you will definitely want your child to be in an emotionally secure place. You should check with the preschool administration about the teachers who will be instructing your child. Also, there should be a relationship of trust between the owners of the preschool and the staff. Some good signs are smiles and laughter, and also people who comfort distressed children.
The staff at the Play School in Sushant Lok
should be proficient in the application of first aid. Children being children, there will be scrapes and bruises from time to time. Additionally, the preschool should be stocked up with first aid material. One can never be too careful about these things.
• The class size should ideally be small. A low student to teacher ratio means that your child can engage more often with the teacher and develop rapidly. For activities, there should be groups of teachers with children with an emphasis on one on one interaction.
• The ethos of your child’s preschool may match yours; however, there will be instances when you disagree. If the preschool can implement your wishes without even agreeing to it, it demonstrates respect for your style of parenting.
A Preschool in Sushant Lok 1 Sector 43 Gurgaon
will have a good reputation amongst other preschools and will do all that is possible to guard its good name. When enrolling your child, ask around about the preschool and if all that you hear is good, it generally means that the institution is actually worth it.
• There should be a stimulating environment at the preschool. It should be stocked up on playthings and accessories. You would not want your child to wander around aimlessly for hours on end and neither do you want them to sit still for extended periods of time.
• Lastly, your child is the one who goes to the preschool. Hence his or her opinion is of importance. An eagerness to be at school and a great relationship with the concerned teacher are the best signs that your child is enjoying preschool.
Participating in a mother toddler program or Mommy and me classes
will give you ample opportunity to check out the playschool and its facilities. SIS Prep in Gurgaon checks all the right boxes when it comes to being the perfect preschool for your child.